Customer Support Case Studies
Patient Care, data analysis and follow up by Tele Calling
Country or region: India
Industry: Business process outsourcing (BPO) , HR, Employee Care
As an institution, Dr Shroff’s Charity Eye Hospital has been in the forefront of working in the community since 1914. That tradition and the commitment continue even today 50% of all the surgeries done in a year is either done free or highly subsidized.
The corner stone of community work at the Hospital is the desire to provide quality eye care services to all economic sections of the society. The principle is to partner the community, create awareness and develop self –sustainable eye care models focusing on Community Based Rehabilitation.
The client was looking to set up a Help line facility catering to its Renal Dialysis customers. The main purpose of which was to remain in touch with the users and assist them in case of any problem related to the instruments or patients health.
The client has a data base of a large number of users who are currently using the Dialysis facilities of the company. Now they are all being managed and helped by the existing sales team of the Renal department who visit or call the users on a regular basis and help them with any queries which a patient might have.
It was felt that all these users can be very well managed and serviced by a Call center and this call center can also help in collaborating with the sales team or the service team if required.
It was also felt that proper care and correct responses can be given to the users only if the call center is run and managed within the premises of the company. So the company decided to go in for the ‘captive model’ of a Call Center.
- To have a multilingual facility with atleast 9 different languages
- State of the Art Hardware and Software to handle incoming and outgoing calls
- Well trained staff (preferably nurses) to handle the queries in a polite and humanly manner.
- All essential Call Center Equipments
- Complete setup to be Managed and owned (except the office space) by Open Mind but leased to the client.
- Complete Database management of all the existing users and New additions
- Routine bi monthly/weekly calling to be done on the users as per a pre set user classification.
Open Mind has the desired experience, know how and the capability to set up and manage a call center fulfilling all the needs and thus getting the desired result of satisfying the users of the clients equipments.
Process of Calling
The complete Process of calling can be primarily divided into three parts.
- Data compilation
- Calling for feedback and help
- Help Line
Type Of Calls
Calling for regular Feedback
- The user calls the Help Line Number.
- The call is diverted to the assigned Agent by the IVR after the user presses certain keys.
- The agent replies to the queries and attends the complaint.
- In case the complaint needs to be forwarded, then the agent tracks the complaint to its last point and makes sure that it gets solved in a set stipulated time.
- Gives a satisfaction call after the complaint gets resolved